In 2018, the national aquaculture lobster area is very large, many are new farmers, this period of time there are many people calling to ask how to deal with the situation of the pond, according to our problems and the actual situation of the pond, we have summed up the following three common problems: moss, water and grass is not good vitality, muddy water.
The "moss" in the pond, also known as "green mud moss", is the general name of filamentous green algae, especially the sponge, alga, algae, etc. As for some basic knowledge of moss, there is not much to say here because many articles have been mentioned recently. This article analyzes the harm, causes and treatment methods.
1. The harm of Moss:
(1) to compete for other algae living space, and to consume the nutrients in pond water, affect the reproduction of plankton, which will make the pool water thinner, the dissolved oxygen is low, and the rapid growth of moss affects the vigor of the water and grass.
Besides, when fish, shrimp and crab seedlings swim into moss, they are often entangled in silk.
3. Too much moss will wrap up the water and grass, causing the water grass to rot and eventually the water will deteriorate.
2. Why is there a moss?
The main factors for the eruption of moss must be thin water and low water temperature. The following points are easy to occur in the actual operation.
(1) the moss left in the previous year were in the pond, and the water was shallow in the shallow water. In the past second years, the moss were killed and the moss were not killed. In 2-3, when the pond was transparent, there was no timely water.
2. Moss filaments that carry water into the pond when pumping or planting grass grow fast in the abundant nutrient pond.
3. Pond Cladocera, many rotifer can not afford water and fertilizer, and the water quality is thin and moss grows fast.
3. How do moss deal with it? How do you prevent it in peacetime?
For moss, we advocate the emphasis on prevention and treatment.
Preventive measures: use the amino acid + humic acid sodium / phosphate fertilizer (10 jin / mu) to carry out regular fertilizer with low temperature. According to the change of the weight of the pond, the fertilizer is added for 10 to 15 days.
The treatment measures: (1) the moss accounted for more than 30% of the whole pool, treated with moss medicine for 2 days, the insect killed the insect for third days (no insect no kill), and the moss were controlled by amino acid fertilizer and humic acid sodium fertilizer for fourth days. 2. Moss accounted for less than 30% of the total pool, and treated with moss for one day, killing insects for second days (without insects), and third days with amino acids + sodium humate to control moss.
Remarks: all the above treatment plans are based on the water quality of Beijing century products. The product content is different, the effect will be biased.
Two. Management of water and grass
In March, the water and grass of the freshwater lobster pond in Australia were mainly irinalgam, and the leaf black algae had just been planted. In the near future, the common problems on the water and grass were mainly insect pests and water and grass.
The nematode was first discovered in the crab pond in 2011. The location of the outbreak was not so large that it was found mainly on the algae. There are several trends in the outbreak of nematodes in recent years: early (early May to 1-2 months), more and more difficult to kill (from the original ordinary insecticides can be treated to the present most insecticides have no effect).
Now the nematode control is mainly based on biological control, periodic inhibition and water grass enhancement, which are the three major ways of dealing with nematodes. Specific solutions can be consulted with Beijing water century technical service personnel.
2. There are muddy and mineral salts on the grass
The main phenomenon is: grass root is very good, but the vitality of grass is not good, water and grass is not clean, hands have mud or silt feeling, water and grass in the water in the wash, can be cleaned.
Suggestions: 1. Water should be cool; 2. Fertilizer: amino acid fertilizer + sodium humate / phosphate fertilizer (10 jin / mu).
Three. The water is turbid
The water in the pond is turbid for several major reasons:
1, there are wild fish or fish too much (eel, loach, etc.)
2. Zooplankton, such as Cladocera, rotifer, etc.
3. Lack of bait, lack of food
4. Abnormal weather, wind force
5. The water body is deficient in fertilizer and the water level is too low.
When we know the cause of the turbidity of water, we can contact the local technical service personnel for observation and analysis according to different reasons.